Terms and Conditions...
Terms and Conditions for the St. Stephens £200 Shopping Voucher Draw...
Please read these carefully:
1. The Free Shopping Voucher Draw is available on Facebook and at The Habrough Fields Open Weekend on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April 2017. You need to first enter on Facebook for your chance to win £100 and you can double this up to £200 if you also visit the Open Day and enter the draw there. Those just wanting to enter at the Open Day can do so to win £100.
2. You can enter via our Facebook site from the 30th March 2017 to 4pm on the 9th April 2017.
3. To enter and win you must be over the age of 18. There will be one winner of the £200 Shopping Voucher or two winners of a Shopping Voucher worth £100. For further details refer to point 4.
4. The “double up” entry to the Draw is only available to site visitors and those who have also entered via Facebook. To win the £200 Shopping Voucher you must do both. Any drawn winner entering just one of these and not both will only be entitled to £100 of Shopping Vouchers
5. The Facebook and Open Day draw or both combined do not apply to those who have already agreed a house purchase at any Peter Ward Homes site or Company employees or their families.
6. If the Company decides to take an individual out of the Draw their decision is final.
7. This Draw has no cash value or cash alternative.
8. The prize will be up to £200 of Shopping Vouchers at St Stephens in Hull . No exchange or upgrade will be possible. To redeem the vouchers a trip to St Stephens will be required and goods and services will need to be pre-selected up to the value of £200.
9. Items purchased using the Shopping Vouchers will be excluded from any Peter Ward Homes guarantee, although the purchaser will benefit from any guarantee offered on the goods and services selected.
10. The winner will be notified by email/post on or before 30th April 2017 and will have until 30.06.17 to fully redeem their voucher. Anybody wanting to check on the winner can do so in writing after that date.
11. The Draw Entry Form includes a request for personal information. This must be supplied in full to validate the entry on Facebook and when entering on site. These details, including your home address/email address/ telephone or mobile number, may be used to keep you informed about Peter Ward Homes or St Stephens future products, services or events.
12. In case of dispute the Company’s decision is final. Any legal proceedings will be carried out under English Law in English Courts.
These apply to Peter Ward Homes FreeSell Scheme. Please read these carefully:
01. Visit site and choose your new Peter Ward Home.
02. We’ll then arrange for estate agents to value your existing property and we agree a realistic price with you. In the event of a lower offer being accepted, we will even make up the difference. *
03. You reserve your property, with a reservation fee, and we start marketing your property.
04. Once we find a buyer for you we proceed to contract.
05. You remain in your property until you take ownership of your new Peter Ward Home.
06. We then pay all the estate agents costs and can even recommend a local, cost effective solicitor.
07. The Scheme does not apply to those who have already agreed a house purchase with the Company.
08. The Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, incentives or discounts.
09. In case of dispute the Company's decision is final. Any legal proceedings will be carried out under English Law in English Courts.
Part Exchange Scheme...
These apply to the Peter Ward Homes Part Exchange Scheme. Please read these carefully:
01. With Part Exchange, we can offer you a guaranteed cash buyer for your existing home at 100% of the market value.
02. Choose your new Peter Ward Home, and reserve your property with a reservation fee.
03. Once the price is agreed for your home, then things move quickly.
04. No chain means no last minute hitches caused by buyers.
05. No estate agents fees for you to pay. We buy the house and place it on the market ourselves.
06. The Scheme does not apply to those who have already agreed a house purchase with the Company.
07. The Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, incentives or discounts.
08. In case of dispute the Company's decision is final. Any legal proceedings will be carried out under English Law in English Courts.